***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Monday, February 22, 2021

Different techniques card challenge

I love having a card sketch to create a card.
This is my card from Mojo Monday Card sketch.

I used Stampin Up stamp set, a watercolor piece from stash and a white cardstock run through a Stampin up folder for the background.  
Used a Stampin up dies for the images.
The 2nd background is watercolor.
When you use a black cardstock to back your layers, they really POP!
 

The colors are my favorites!!  Purples!!

Entering the following challenges:



1 comment:

Karen Letchworth said...

This is beautiful, Karen. I'm always delighted to have you play along with us at Word Art Wednesday. I hope you're doing well. I miss chatting with you.
Blessings,
karen
Word Art Wednesday

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...