***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

WAW 51 Where are your treasures being stored?


This week at Word Art Wednesday one of our sponsors provided us with a digi image
newrfbadge
 I cut mine out and added it to a fabric background with dimensionals.
 I stamped the crumb cake background with a flourish stamp from SU using crumb cake ink.
The die cut I stamped the sentiment with staz on black ink. 
Our second sponsor this week is Lindsay 's Stamp Stuff 
 
 Here's the inside of my card. Used SU Christmas sentiment and manger image.

*************************************************
Are you storing up treasure where it counts?
Where do your treasures lie--in your earthly possessions, which might be stolen or lost at any time, or in heaven, where they will never be destroyed? Put value in things that will last, not in fleeting material possessions.  
***************************************************
 
 I made a second card featuring  Our Word Art for the week. 
My image is from Nice Crane Designs


My sweet little girl comes precolored.  You just decide how you want to use her.  
The string pearls come from Wild Orchid Crafts.

I pray you have a blessed day!!

6 comments:

Marisa Job said...

Beautiful cards!! Love the scripture and images!!

Esther Asbury said...

Oh I love your Peace on Earth card -- love the colors and layers you used!

Pam Sparks said...

Sweet Christmas creating with the real meaning of Christmas. TFS!

Diane Noble said...

Hi, Karen! Just wanted to stop in and let you know how much I enjoyed your creations for WAW. Both samples are gorgeou, and the little cherub on the second is so sweet. You showcased your images perfectly on both cards. I just browsed around your blog a bit more today too, and love all your work. Most of all, I appreciated your belief statements!!! Amen!

Traci S. said...

Hi Karen,

My router is fixed on my computer...finally! These are fabulous cards...really beautiful. I love how the Verse fits so perfectly with the manger scene and the baby Jesus. And, children are our treasures, even though they are on loan from Him, aren't they? I love the dark color design paper with the pearls on it! How do you attach the row of pearls? LOL--I just now saw the little angel wings. Adorable!

I hope things are going well. I am praying for you and your endeavors. I am praying for your loved ones on a regular basis.

Big dr. appointment tomorrow. (Mon.) But, will try to email early this week.

He IS Able!
Traci Starkweather

You May Receive 1-5 Cards!
http://He-IS-Able.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards Karen! Congrats on the feature on ScrapScene.

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...