***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Die Cuts @ Party Time Tuesday


Today at Party Time Tuesday we're featuring die cuts.
I've used a couple of Stampin Up dies with my Big Shot.
 
My sentiment is stamped on vellum.
Flowers from Wild Orchid.



I was able to use the label that was punched from the front of the card for the inside!  Love the butterflies on front and back which are from Stamp Up.


You can find inspiration every day over at Party Time Tuesdays.  We have lots of fun and creative designers.  Check them out!!

2 comments:

Blue Lily Design said...

Hi Karen, what a beautiful card. Love the intricate details. It was so nice to see you had stopped by to visit me. I am sorry I haven't gotten around lately. Miss talking with you!

Have a great day!
Cassandra

Marisa Job said...

This is a beautiful card!! Elegant and creative!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...