***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Monday, April 14, 2014

PTT Mini Album Featured

This is my first post as designer for Party Time Tuesday!! 
Who doesn't love a good party? LOL
 
I'm featuring a mini album I created. I hand drew my rocker chick. 
Layered several pieces of the designer paper pad by DCWV.
 The papers were so fun to use!  Made flowers with Stampin Up flower punch and rhinestones.

 This album has so much room for pictures and journal spots.


Head over to our Party Time Tuesday blog -they have new inspiration every day from our fabulous designers.  You'll see something new daily!

Tuesdays are challenge days and they have sponsor with prizes!!


 

1 comment:

Marlena M. said...

Holy smokes~you drew her? This is awesome Karen~I love it! It really rocks~ ;)

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...