***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Monday, December 16, 2013

Love Birds @ Unity Stamp Co

I wanted to play in the Unity Challenge this month.
I just received a huge package from them!!  They have some wonderful sales going on.
You should check them out.
 
They have a color scheme to go by or a sketch.  I did the color challenge.
I hand cut the heart and colored them with gelatos.  I used the Love Birds Unity stamped.  Stamped the tag with versa mark and then embossed with cherry cobbler.  Used Gathered twigs to color the tag and then went around the edges with walnut stain.

The two birds and small heart were colored with Prima pencils.




2 comments:

Lisa Minckler said...

Hahahaha...I took your description literally that you actually colored the tag with twigs you'd gathered! Silly me, I'm with it now. I needed another cup of coffee, but I figured it out...LOL. Geez....what a morning. Feels like Monday all over again.
ANYWAY...your tag is sensational Karen and I absolutely love what you've done with the Unity challenge. Love birds are adorable. My husband and I always feel blessed when doves land on our house, since they mate for life. :)
hugs to you,
Lisa x

Anonymous said...

Love your take on the be inspired challenge....you have a great layering/mixed media style....thanks for playing along :)

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...