***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Joy in the leaves

I so loved the pictures we were able to capture when our Granddaughter was visiting and played in the leaves.  She had so much fun!  We had fun watching her!

I combined two challenges. 
CSI #102 had a sketch and clues.  Evidence: branch, leaves, birds, dots were embossed on some of my leaves. I used Unity Stamps to stamp on some of the leaves. I distressed the edges with Walnut distress ink. The birds were die cut from Tim Holtz die.
Berry71bleu required the theme to be JOY and you had to journal at least 3 sentences.


4 comments:

Kay F said...

What a cute action shot of your granddaughter playing in the leaves! She looks like she had a fabulous time. I love how your hand wrote your journaling onto one of the leaves. What a creative personal touch. Great take on the challenge! Thanks for joining us at Berry71Bleu...

Unknown said...

Great layers of leaves on the background! I love it!! Thanks for sharing with us at berry71bleu!!

Bellaidea said...

Looks like you like Autumn! Thanks for playing with Berry 71 Bleu challenge!

Marilyn said...

Cute page!! love all the leaves' layering.... Thanks for joining Berry71Bleu!!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...