***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Dream on Whimsey Girl Mixed media


I love drawing whimsey girls. They are sweet, imperfect and fun!
This girl was colored with prisma pencils, fussy cut and glued onto a flat canvas board.
 I altered some chipboard elements to add for dimension.  Can you see the clear rain drops on the leaves?  The butterflies were cut, inked around the edges an I added a pearl in the middle.  There's some gold smooch around a lot of the edges of all the pieces.

 I scattered some pearls in her hair.   When done, I spritzed some pearl spritz on top of it all.
The lace was attached to the back of the board. 
This piece would look great in an open frame or hung by itself.

 You can buy it at my Etsy store.  KC Inspired Etsy Shop

Thanks for looking! Have a blessed day!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Karen! Your whimsy girl is awesome! I love her!

Marisa Job said...

Wow! I'm so impressed, this is just beautiful!! Love the whimsy girl!!

Unknown said...

this is stunning too! Pretty sure I loved her in the gallery at OWSE!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...