***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Mixed Media Canvas : Today is the Day


I thought my Market Street stamps were a perfect addition to my whimsy houses.  Being an insurance agent and having to inspect houses as part of my job, I have always loved houses.

To add interest and whimsy, I used an assortment of stamps, ink and markers to jazz them up.

I love how it turned out.





Stamp sets used:
Kaisercraft Script
Inkadinkado Circle and Dots
Market Street Stamps Life is Beautiful
MME Everyday Fun
Glitz Pretty in Pink


1 comment:

Robyn said...

wow! I love this piece you created! all the detail! Great work.

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...