***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Friday, April 12, 2013

Delight in the little things/Baby Card



Another great stamp from Unity Stamps.  Delight in the little things.  
I stamped the sentiment and the carriage with brown stazon.
 I've made my own little flowers spray using Wild Orchid flowers and leaves.  The paper I'm using is from Graphic 45.

 I'm sharing my card at Friends With Flair-Unity Stamps.  They always have great entries.  Check them out for yourself.

have a great weekend!


12 comments:

Angeline Choo said...

oh what a lovely baby card! perfect!

etdevlie said...

Beautiful card! I love how you used the card for ministry! I enjoy making cards and sending them out as a ministry, too!

Karenladd said...

I just love the vintage look of your card with that beautiful carriage image!

Tracy said...

Kren your card is beautiful..love the vintage feel it has!
Hugs
Tracy
Xxx

Cynthia said...

This is lovely, Karen!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Today is m DD's baby shower and I am in baby mode! This is so pretty!

Vickie Brown Cobler said...

This is a really pretty card. I never think to go diagonal with my paper. Good job Karen , as always :-)

Karen (karey2005) said...

So pretty - both inside and out!!

Julie Odil said...

This is very pretty. I like that stamp.

SherylK said...

What a precious card Karen. I love that stamp. I used it for an album I made for my nephew. Great job!!

Miwa said...

Oh, this is so pretty! :)

Marcie Sharp said...

SUPER sweet baby card! How pink and pretty!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...