***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Valentines with Nice Crane


Look at this beautiful Valentine's Pouch. 
There's card with candy stuck in there!!
Sweets for my sweet!
 I was inspired by Ravens and Writing Desks. She even has a tutorial video.
I thought it was such a cute idea. I made 2 at a time.  You start with a paper bag.
Then you have pockets to put your valentine's in. Below is a valentine with twine around it and a bag of M and M's. 

 Here's a handmade pockets with 2 tags inside.
 A card with holes to insert a lolly pop.  All images are Nice Crane Designs.
Romantic Valentine Collection 1Romantic Valentine Collection 2

 As you can see his images can be sized to any size you need. Can be used on cards, tags, altered items.  Be sure and check him out!


3 comments:

Nicecrane Designs said...

Wowwwwww Karen,,,,,,ABSOLUTELY AMAZING,,,,,CREATION....LOVE THEM.so cute, so adorable,,,,,,love your creativity......what a stunning pocket..I am watching so many details here,,,,,my friend,,,and waht a funny idea to add an candy heart.....A true play of art my friend....you use my Valentine Collections perfectly ,,,,,Karen

Dawn S said...

Beautiful work on these Karen! They are so very addicting to make. I am working on an Alice in wonderland and a sewing one... I'm hopeless =)

Unknown said...

what beautiful projects!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...