***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Friday, January 25, 2013

Love Sweet Love



I LOVE my card today.  I used the Mojo Monday sketch.
I spritzed Cranberry over top of a felt heart and created my cool background.
Taking a piece of cream card stock I stamped words lightly and then "Love Sweet Love" 
Used a couple of scraps for the flower bling & viola!
   
I have loved making Valentine cards this year.

 Sentiment: Glitz Vintage Blue
Ink: Tim Holtz colorwash

Adding this to the Mojo Monday #277


2 comments:

Marisa Job said...

Great card! Love the background!!

Unknown said...

Love the misting!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...