***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Friday, August 31, 2012

Vintage Angel

 Background paper is my new Graphic 45.  My frame was cut with my cricut cartridge: Lacy Labels. My Angel was colored with pencils. A little highlighting with a marker.  I've used my distressing block to rough up the edges of everything.  Sponged some Tim Holtz antique ink.
 Closeup of my flower & lace embellishment.  Vintage lace in my stash & Wild Orchid flowers.
My finished card. 













Stampin Sisters in Christ #154: Punches/Dies/Shapes
Friday Sketch #25
Sugar Creek Hollow #26
Simon Says Stamp Challenge #

7 comments:

Heather said...

Fabulous Fairy, and I love all your background papers..and the curled edge in the upper left :0) Great frame around your fairy too. Love the flowers!
Hugs
Thank you for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow this week!!
Hugs
Heather

Diane Noble said...

Thank you so much for joining us for the Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge this week. We are delighted you are participating! Diane Noble (SSIC-DT)

Anonymous said...

soooo pretty i just love your image and that frame is amazing...just heart your work...thanks for joing us this week at sch...

Jingle said...

This is so pretty! I love the turned down corner! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Joy said...

Just beautiful love the soft muted tones on this card... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Shirley said...

Beautiful card, gorgeous image and lovely soft colours. Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketch Challenge.
Shirley xx

Debs said...

Great card,love your image and colours, thanks for joining us at Friday Sketch Challenge.

Hugs Debs

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...