***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Friday, August 31, 2012

Multi Media Mini Album Cover

 I use school glue stick to glue my 5x6 chipboard to my paper.  This paper came from a kit I bought on my cruise.  I still like to add a lot of my own spin.
 I roll my brayer over top to make sure the glue is evenly distributed & make sure it's sticking.; Then cut each corner off because you are going to wrap the chipboard just like a present.
 I had used my digital image on regular white cardstock.  I printed two & masked the surfboards. I stamped my waves & colored them with my aqua painter.  Then I combined water to some acrylic blue paint & sponged the sky masking them with hand cut clouds.  I wanted a different blue than my marker.
 I stamped my boards & sand using black stazon.  I colored them using multi layers of colored pencils: light orange, dark orange, yellow, white, blue.  I usually finish them off scrubbing them with the white one -it really helps combine the colors. Then I go back with the darkest color & redefine the outline.
To give them more Pizzaz I embossed the surfboards with clear embossing powder, the star fish with gold embossing powder.  
 I attached my surfboards with small zots.  My Sentiment is a clear sticker that I attached to a piece of blue cardstock & popped up with dimensionals.
Here's my finished project!  It's the front cover of my new mini album I'm working on!  

Products Used
Close to My Heart stamps Under the Sea
Stampin Up stamps In the Sky
Stampin up markers, embossing powders 


I want to especially thank Tiffany Doodles who provided me with the digital image.    Check her store out @ http://www.tiffanydoodles.com/

Thanks for stopping by!! May you have a blessed day!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh I like very different style for you, but you did great with it

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...