***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Monday, September 3, 2012

Vintage Christmas @ MM#257

 Mojo Monday #257-The layers are the key.  I started with a sentiment circle from Nice Crane Designs. I colored in my partridge with pencils, sponged Tim Holtz distress ink (berry & brown) and then taped on top of green designer paper. 
I used 2 Christmas designer papers left over from last year. Added strips of matching green, beige & black in the middle.  I had a beige snowflake. I sponged the same distress inks on it, embossed with SU Iridescent Ice & added to the corners.  Tied a knot in some Raffia & glued it on.

4 comments:

Nicecrane Designs said...

Absolutely a delcious to watch Karen,,,I´ll post it idrectly in my blog/newsletter with your ermission,,,and I am sending you my latest releases for free...to your e-mail. Thanks a lot I love especially your colring and all voer the unnusal backgrouond,,,OMG so stunning.

Teresa Kline said...

this is awesome, I adore the shabby look...hope you have a wonderful week!

enjoy *~*

Andrea W said...

Very pretty card! I love how you used the snowflake and the raffia.

Marisa Job said...

Gorgeous card! Love all the design paper layers! Great details!!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...