***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

PSC44 Sympathy Challenge

Perfect Sentiments CREATE A CARD WITH A SENTIMENT FOR SYMPATHY & The twist is to make it Clean & Simple Challenge.  



I have to admit-I made 4 cards before I was happy with this one!  CAS is not my style.  I really couldn't believe how difficult it was for me!  I felt like my card was naked!  One of my team members said "it's not naked-it's just not wearing many clothes"!!  

I had to get some inspiration so I went to a friend's blog to get some. She does a FANTASTIC job doing CAS.  Check her out:  Lynn @ The Mango Boys & Me

We have a repeat sponsor this week:

I hope you'll go to our challenge website to see all the rules concerning the challenge as well as to see all the design teams creations.  You can also see them individually on my right sidebar.

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you have a blessed week!

5 comments:

Marisa Job said...

This is a really pretty CAS card! I know what your are saying about CAS cards, I feel the same way but yours turned out great!!

jan farnworth said...

what nice card.

Jennipher said...

Love the look of those watercolor flowers. CAS is hard, I agree but you did great.

Unknown said...

Wow girl, you nailed it! Beautiful card - the flowers are just stunning :)

Margaret said...

So gorgeous! I love your flowers and that beautiful ribbon, Wish I could make my bows look that great!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...