***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

WAW#40 Psalms 33:1

When the Lord tells you to Rejoice-you need to REJOICE!  We have so much to be thankful for.  If we truly started writing down everything-we would be "mind boggled"!  Just being able to share God's love with others on our blogs is a blessing.  In other countries they can't mention God.  Our freedom of religion is truly something we shouldn't take for granted. 

If you like to use scripture or encouraging sentiments-our challenge is for YOU!  Word Art Wednesday is where you'll find our FREE WORD ART that my design team & I have used this week.

Our sponsor this week is Lindsay's Stamp Stuff.  It's always nice to win something.
 This week I did a technique I saw online. Using distress ink in 3 colors I sponged them on my white card stock.  Then I spritzed Stampin up smooch on top & while it was still wet, used a background stamp with circles (My Mind's Eye-Everyday Fun)several times to give the smooch more dimension.
The flowers started out white as well.  Distressed & layered two of them. On the top one I stamp the center using a new stamp set from Market Street Stamps "Life is Beautiful"




7 comments:

Jennifer said...

These are stunning! I love the colours of ink you chose and the flowers are a wonderful touch with this scripture!

Marisa Job said...

Gorgeous tags!! Love the technique in the background and the verse is one of my favorite!!

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi Karen,

I like what you said about this scripture, makes me joyful for sure.

I've never used distress inks before, I keep seeing these AMAZING creations using these so I'm adding them to my wish list. I hope I could create something as nice as this. Your card is sure to be treasured by the lucky someone it's gifted to.

Have a creative week!

~ Barb

Marlena M. said...

Gorgeous work Karen! It's so inspiring to see you turn white cardstock into these beautiful masterpieces.

S.C.Gardner said...

Wow,
Karen these are beautiful...great job and I love the demension and layering...:)

Gemiel said...

Wow Karen, these tags are stunning!!! I never would have thought they started out as white cardstock. Thanks for your words today too. I think we all need to be reminded sometimes.

Wendy Swenne said...

Wow, Karen. These are so beautiful! Love the colors, and how everything matches together! Just stunning!!

Have a blessed week!

Wendy

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...