***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Card from scraps

The article @ Scrapbook & Cards
caught my attention & I wanted to try it.  Used the scraps on my desk from my last project.

 I handcut my dressform -I guess you can tell it's not perfect-but I like it.  Thought of having a mirror next.  I covered my slightly distressed white circle with glossy accents & spread it around with my finger.  (who needs fancy tools?)

Handcut 2 leaves from green cardstock-ran them thru an embossing folder to give some "veins".  Added some bling at the top to pull the turquoise color up.
I did some stitching & distressing around the edges. I love how it turned out.

Thanks for stopping. Hope you had a fantastic Thursday!

Karen C

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ou are awsome. Beautiful Tfs
penny

Davinie Fiero said...

A handcut dressform is a great idea! Thank you for playing along!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...