***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Word Art Wednesday Challenge

Happy Wednesday!
This post has been scheduled for several days because I'm on vacation! I'm sure I'm having a fabulous time! LOL  Wish you all could have come with me.
I'll be sharing some photos when I get back.  Will probably be scrapping alot of it.

Our challenge this week features this scripture:
I think we can all agree that God is GOOD.  Do we realize he's someone that's strong & firm in our time of trouble?  We're fast to call our friends when we're in trouble & find out if they can help us. 
 When I was thinking about who trusted in God -My Grandparents immediately came to mind.  They were a quiet generation. Hardworking. But at the end of the day you knew who they put their trust in for their daily lifes
I designed the background paper my self. Used a lattice die & sponge around it. I really like how it turned out.

This week's sponsor is:Detailed For you
To see more inspiration from our design team: Word Art Wednesday

6 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Karen: What a blessing to have strong people of faith in our lives, like your Grandparents. What a blessing. Thanks for sharing this, and have a BLAST on your trip.
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday

Gemiel said...

HI Karen, hope you're enjoying your vacation. You are so blessed to have grandparents of great faith. Beautiful layout and I love your backgound paper.

Unknown said...

This is beautiful, I am loving the background. Thank you for sharing your story about your grandparents, what a blessing.

Hugs

Mynn xx said...

I LOVE the way your background turned out! LOVE that crown image, and your tribute to your family is fabulous! :)

Jonia said...

What a great page and can't wait to see some of your photos. Hope your vacation was wonderful!

Wendy Swenne said...

Wow, Karen. I love the background. Love how you've done that.

I love the photo's too.

Have a blessed week.

Wendy

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...