***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

PSC30 Mother's Day @ Perfect Sentiments

Happy Wednesday! Perfect Sentiments Challenge wants to see what YOU can come up with doing our challenge this week.

You could win 5 digital images from Robyns Fetish shop











It's not much longer till Mother's Day so this is the week to make sure you have your's done!
The sentiment needs to be on the front of the card.
The twist: have to use handmade flowers

The pink cardstock was altered by stamping flowers & vines using Tim Holtz distress ink. Then I took a white gel pen & did some coloring on top of it. I have a close up on the 3rd picture.
 Our image was provided by our sponsor this week. Isnt' she cute?  I colored her with pencils & distress the edges.  I'll be using her again!
The main part of my flower: I used 1 inch wide strip from my 12 inch designer paper & scored every 1/4 inch, folded back & forth & pressed into circle-had 2 small circles already punched & waiting & hot glued them to the center.  I sandwiched it in between 2 diecut flowers (Stampin up dies) and topped it with a button from my stash after tying some taffeta around it. Cute button huh?
For more inspiration and wonderful cards:
Please check our our talented design team:

Jenn
Abby
Cheryl 
Jan   

May Guest Designers
Can't wait to see what you come up with! Be sure & go to our home page: Perfect Sentiments Challenge to link your card.  The deadline is 5/8/12.

Thanks for stopping by & I pray you have a blessed day!!

~KC Inspired

8 comments:

Jennipher said...

I love all the pretty trims you used. Very nice. Great job coloring the bear.

NanaConnie said...

Karen, this is so spectacular! Love what you did with the dp, stamping it. It's wonderful being a guest designer with the team this month and I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the fabulous creations in May. :-D Enjoy your vacation.

jan farnworth said...

love your image a very sweet mothers day card.

Unknown said...

Oh Karen how could anyone resist this card?! The image is just so cute and I love your layered flower!

Shell said...

Love, love that flower and that adorable image. Your layout and colors are perfect. Such a wonderful, feminine Mother's Day card.

Margaret said...

Totally cute card, Karen. Love the image you chose and you colored it perfectly. Love your stamped background. Fabulous flower.

Sassy said...

Sweeeeeeet, Karen! Love the blend of pinks and the image is adorable! LOVE IT!

Debbie P said...

Hi Karen. I think you are the winner of a surprise envelope on my blog. If this is you, email me at dpiercey7@cox.net & give me your mailing address & I'll get it out to you! Great job on your cards! So Lovely!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...