***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Cards Galore 2

Fall is here!  Wanted to make some card to reflect the beautiful colors our Lord provides during this season.  Chocolate Chip has become one of my favorite colors.  It goes with so many other colors.  Been tring to figure out what to do with all my scraps???  Do you have a millon like me?  I took out one of my scrap boxes & went to town!  Most everything you see here had already been cut-embossed-stamped.  I'm in love with distressing -so I did distress alot of it while working on them.

This stampin up stamp set is one of my favorites.  I used colored pencils & blender to fill it in.

Doesn't this antique lace make this card?  I so love it!

Extremely simple

I distressed a pale yellow ribbon on this one to match the distress look.

I had a small scrap of Tim Holtz paper that I added to this one.  I forgot to mention the chocolate chip paper I embossed with the swiss dot from stampin up.

Love, love, love vintage buttons!  Founds a little store uptown Rocky Mount that has them in jars for a nickle a piece! 

3 comments:

Jan Marie said...

So very pretty! Love that you've used up some of your scraps. . .I've been working up the courage to open that drawer! Have a blessed day!

Jonia said...

Wow, what wonderful cards you have created with your scraps. Like Jan, I think I need to start looking into that dwarer and see if it leads me to where yours did! Blessings to you!

KarenC said...

Thanks ladies! I have been so encouraged by my results, I left my box out! Going to work on it this whole week.

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...