***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Friday, September 23, 2011

Sketch #238 "Big Day"

My Neice's wedding. Wanted to scrap the parents, grandparents & great-grandparents.  Wished I would have had room to journal a little, but I just couldn't fit it in!

I love making my own flowers.  This layout is one with K&Company paper. I love the antique look.

Wanted tassels for my bottom embellishment, so I cut them out, distressed the edges & then decided to add some embossing powder to the top edges.

I'm still loving the peek-a-boo corners.  I also used chipboard-coated it with gold embossing powder. It was alot of fun to create!

1 comment:

Angela Toucan said...

Beautiful layout and pretty blog too.

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...