***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Cards Galore!

I've played with my cricut and stamps today.

Been wanting to try quill work. See below.

My angel stamp is my favorite. Used colored pencils and blender to color her in.

Needed a masculine card to send  a college student. Thought I'd use fall colors.

I used a dimensional to pop up the butterfly.

Stamped on velum and attached it to the top of the card. Really nice.


Found some composition books on sale & decided to make some journals.  Below is the inside cover and I made a pocket for a tag.

No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...