***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Monday, February 15, 2021

An Ode to Women Challenge: Carmen Mondragon

 
I have run across a challenge I am going to join!!  To stretch my skills, my painting, my eye/hand coordination.  I enjoy drawing/painting people.  I'm just not very good at it. I haven't practiced very much.  Using this challenge to see what I can do.

They kindly gave us 8 samples.  



Carmen Mondragon ‘One of the most beautiful and transgressive women of her time’. Mexican painter, poet and women’s activist was born in Tacubaya, Mexico City, Mexico. She died in the home of her birth, Tacubaya, Mexico City, Mexico aged 85. 

Here mine:

I used DecoArt Premium paint in my art journal.  I enjoyed the process. I hope you like it. It's good to go out of our comfort zone.  I hope you'll consider it.

No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...