***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Thursday, October 29, 2020

Altered Dollar Tree Cross

I started with a $1 cross from Dollar Tree. (2nd photo)
Did several layers of products, finished with a bow! 
I love it!!




I stenciled some clocks using DecoArt Texture paste and a clock stencil.
Sprayed with yellow, red and blue alcohol inks.


I did a coat of Weathered Wood Crackle Medium.  Once dry, I put a coat of white Americana acrylic paint, rubbed off, using my finger I spotted gold Metallic Media fluid acrylic paint from DecoArt.





Here's a close up of how the Weathered Wood crackle medium showed up!  

It was great!




1 comment:

Karen Letchworth said...

SO cool, Karen. I just sent you an email. Hoping to hear from you soon. I always enjoy stopping by your blog.

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...