***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Saturday, October 13, 2018

Accentuate Handwritten Poem with Paint and markers

I started by painting the canvas like a wooden pallet.

Used DecoArt acrylic paints.


 Then I used DecoArt Mod-Podge to attach the poem that I printed out.



Then I added some DecoArt Stencils using Americana acrylic paints.



Then I added white acrylic paint to the areas I would be painting in flowers.  

 Coated the flowers and butterfly with blue acrylic paint. 

 The final touches were done with Markers.  




Viola! The final canvas. It turned out great!!

 

No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...