***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Saturday, August 18, 2018

Back2School Fun Canvas

Our church participates in Back2School event held every August.
This year we served 250+ children at our church alone.
The children register ahead of time so we can get their shoe sizes.
On the day of the event, they are told Manni's story of why B2S was started, then we have volunteers set up to wash each child’s feet just like Jesus did the night of the Last Supper.They are offered haircuts, a bag of food and before they leavea backpack filled with school supplies, socks and a new pair of shoes.

It's a great way to minister to our community, but in return, we volunteers receive a blessing!!  

In an effort to share Jesus even more, our youth and volunteers decorated signs that were all around our walls.  I wanted to share a fun canvas I made using the odd size of 18x24.  My Cricut cut the letters and were mod-podged on the canvas, I painted in some fun little owls to go with the words.  

As always, my DecoArt supplied made this project fun and easy!! So don't leave Deco out of the fun things you are doing in your life. 







Even had some Snapchat fun!!

 

No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...