***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Spring Flowers using Unity Stamps

It's spring and I'm ready to do some colorful cards using some of my flower stamps!  This is a stamp from Unity April Kit of the Month. 

I used Tim Holtz distress inks to stamp the flowers around the edges of my cardstock. Then randomly colored them in with matching colored pencils.  You can't tell it from the picture, but I randomly put some glue on the petals and sprinkled DecoArt glamor dust on top. 

Made the card sparkle and shine!


Entering Challenges;
Stampotique Designers Challenge SDC296 - Flowerbundance
Word Art Wednesday Challenge week 330-331



 

No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...