***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Monday, August 8, 2016

Mark 11:22 Inspired Canvas with Deco Art


How do I love Deco Art products??
Let me count the ways! 

I wanted to use a black canvas for something. (Actually I messed a picture up and painted the whole thing black!) I knew when I saw the scripture at Word Art Wednesday, I wanted to use it.

I printed the scripture out 8x10 and transferred to the canvas. Using a white posca pen, I outlined the scritpure. 
Then I started searching Pinterest!  My favorite place for inspiration.
I found a picture of a Cherry Blossom tree., and that's why I wanted to do.
 I love having scripture around the house. This free scripture is available to Word Art Wednesday.
Challenge #242-243. Please join in!!

I used the following Traditions paint by Deco Art-found here
Blue Grey
Ligth Grey Value 98.
Medium Grey Value 6,
Opaque White
Light Pearl
Hansa Yellow Medium

No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...