***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Saturday, September 19, 2015

#lovefallart Color SVG cuts with paint!


Happy Saturday!!

This card was created with white cardstock and DecoArt Media Fluid Paint and my gelli plate. Gives lots of texture and I love the feel of the paper.
I used a SVG file from Miss Kate's SVG's. 

Check out my YouTube video below to see the process.

Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge is to use orange.  The brown netting under the cupcake is from RRR.  The orange bow is from my stash.





 I'm entering this card in Really Reasonable Challenge-Orange
 

No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...