***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

My Heart is Yours!


Love is in the air!
February - Cupids - Sweethearts
Just brings a smile to my face!

The card below was quick-but makes an awesome statement.
Features some cut outs from my Cricut machine, some sheer ribbon from Joann's, a flower from Wild Orchid Flowers, stamped sentiment from Unity Stamps and a new DP.

My confession?
I hoard Wild Orchid Flowers.
I can only bring myself to add one or two here and there.
But as you can see from this card-one is all it takes sometimes!!

 I'm entering the February challenge at 
Craft Hoarders Anonymous.  You'll find tons of Valentine inspiration there!  Gloria Stengel has made a beautiful Valentine Canvas for her project-very lovely!

Thanks for stopping by.  I'll be sharing more Valentine's in the days to come.


No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...