***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Friday, February 6, 2015

John 3:16//Journal


John 3:16
For God so loved the world
that whoever believes in him
will not perish but have
everlasting life!

That promise is the one thing that keeps this crazy world from getting to me.
Knowing I'll only be here a short time, but then I'll spend ETERNITY with
my Lord & Savior!

This is the scripture that we're focusing on this week at His Kingdom Come.

I started in my journal with gesso'd pages.
I painted a base coat with Deco Art Americana Decor Chalky Finish: Smitten.
Then I used a paper stencil I had cut the hearts a while back. I've used it several times. 
I sponged Rouge on next.


 As you can see from the completed picture-I added a name inside each heart representing the "whosoever s".  God loves everyone. His hearts desire is to have everyone accept His son Jesus so they can live forever in eternity with Him.

Putting my trust and faith in God has never let me down! Every situation is not perfect, but knowing God's got my back-all things work out!!

I hope you are a blessed child of God. You'll know what I'm talking about.

No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...