***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Monday, February 2, 2015

Let's Get Organized with Altered Pages


Happy Monday!! We are sharing storage ideas this month at Altered Pages.

This is pictures of a wardrobe built by my great uncle around 100 years ago using cedar off his farm.
My husband revamped it for one of my storage units.

I have all my deco paints in the main section so I can easily reach them. Have a plastic storage box with their stencils on the upper level, a handmade basket with my finished cards, a square drawer box that holds all my envelopes (neatly labeled).

The bottom layer holds my many collected frames, an unfinished quilt, a tackle box with tools, beads, metal stuff.

On the side (pic #2) I have a metal wire hanger attached to the wardrobe (was originally used for canned goods-bought at Lowe's) I store my older Stampin up stamps. 
On the tiptop (pic #3) we bought a old timey storage box and took the legs off & hoisted up onto the wardrobe. I keep things I recycle: file folders, clipboards, and cardboard.

On top of the unit I have a big plastic tub for yarn and mini albums I've started & not finished.

This is just one corner of my room!!  Later in the month, I will charge via video my remaining room.  I'll need time to straighten up. Been making Valentine's cards like CRAZY!


 So where do I store my supplies from Altered Pages????   You'll have to check back Feb 16th. I'm going to do a video with lots more options!!

All month long our designers will be sharing ideas.  Check in daily!! Altered pages....

No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...