Skip to main content

I won and Used some of my prizes!!


I love winning new goodies!!
I received two packages today and just had to break into them and make something!

I used Sizzix embossing folder on all the cards below.  I patted Lavendar ink on the top side of the folder and layed my white paper on top. Ran it thru my Big Shot. 
 LOVE the effect it gave. Almost a distressed/chalk look.
Then just add some Really Reasonable Ribbon to jazz it up!


 I used the Bow Easy ribbon maker from RRR. See below. Quick & easy.
 Make flowers with Heartfelt Creations die. Inked the edges with the same lavendar ink, dabbed some yellow distress paint in the center, to finish it-added some spots of bisque liquid pearls.

 Won all the above goodies from Dottie Seubert!  Very generous!  I used the Sizzix Embossing Folder on my cards.

The ribbon pack below I won from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  They carry top of the line ribbon/twine and other products. 

I'm entering RRR Challenge #112-Purple and Green with Ribbon/Twine
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stacked Pumpkins Class

Fall is in the air!  The painters were excited to paint this great 16x20 Social Art-networking Design!  The did a fabulous job!  They learned how to use their paintbrushes to create thin lines as well as thick ones.  Dry-brushing technique.  The #2 round brush is perfect for the vines surrounding the bottom of the pumpkins.

 We had some first timers and some seasoned painters. Everyone had a great time!

Christmas Tag with Unity

Starting my Christmas cards. To get inspired, I looked into some challenges.  
Stamping: Unity Grunge; Distressed inks
Take it Make It October challenge: Craft Stamper Magazine: anything goes
Simon says Wednesday Challenge: Christmas

DecoArt new Premium Acrylic Mixed Media Paint Home Project

Recycling and creating something new has always been one of my favorite things to do.   The square "shadow box" I've been saving for quite some time and now have forgotten what came in it.  It's part of packaging. The initial C I purchased from Joanne's. The "shadowbox" had a couple of layers in the bottom. Gesso, white acrylic, dry brushed black, titan buff. I used a small round brush to paint in the lines.   The new Premium Acrylic paint leaves behind a satin finish.  Really nice. The background -which is a recycled 16x20 canvas coated in white gesso, was painted with Americana Deep Burgundy. Once dry, I dry brushed some Titan Buff (Premium acrylic) randomly. I painted the C in black premium acrylic.  Glued it to the bottom right corner of the shadowbox with tacky glue. I used a whie Posca pen to write my favorite verse around the edges of the shadowbox.  I used Tacky glue and hot glue to adhere the flowers.  I like to use both. Hot glue helps it sti…