***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Smeared and Smudged Blog Hop

Come join the fun!
I'm hopping with the Smeared and Smudged ladies!
 
The theme is TRANSPARENCY.
 
Craft Attitude makes a fabulous product that is a film that you run thru your printer.
You cut it out and glue it face down onto any project.
As you can see-the results are fabulous!
 
 I purchased this wooden ornament after Christmas last year 70% off. I ripped off the holly and primed the star with Deco Art light primer. I covered the top layer of the star with Deco Art Gold Metallic Wax Finish. Glued my film -printed with Altered Pages Angel Voices collage sheet - on top.  Then I stamped in black stazon in each point of the star. I rubbed a little Deco Art gold Metallic Wax to the Wild Orchid Flower and glued it at the top.  I think the ornament turned out ADORABLE!
 This is one of the little jewelry boxes you get. Recycled they are transformed into a work of art!
I stamped a Christmas greeting onto tissue paper in the box above and glued right onto the box below the film image. That's a nice way to add a stamped image to something.

I hope you've been inspired to recycle and transform some ordinary items into a spectacular piece to use over and over!!
Have fun going to the different blogs to see what type of TRANSPARENTCY the other bloggers have done!!

Black Dragon
Evil Edna
Jessica
Karen  (you're here!)
LeslieRahye
Nanette
Kim
Sarah N
Keren
Susan
Sarah S


No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...