***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Monday, September 1, 2014

RRR Fall Challenge

I've been hoarding my Wild Orchid Flowers, Really Reasonable Ribbon & string pearls.
Thought there would be nothing better than to use them in a Really Reasonable challenge.
Challenge #102 is Autumn Colors with Ribbon or Trim
 I started with a Prima tag, covered it on both sides with some pattern paper in my stash.  Using Inspired Stamps I stamped some song notes on the background and used the sentiment from the same stamp set.  The hymnal girl is from Inspired Stamps as well. Colored her with Stampin Up water color pencils.

I started layering some lace, burlap trim and string pearls.  Added some orange skeleton leaves in the back, then started layering Wild Orchid Flowers.

Also entering Craft Hoarders Anonymous: Challenge #15 All the Pretty Flowers



 

10 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Karen, this is such a pretty tag! I love the way you've used the ribbon! Thanks for sharing with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon Fall Colors Challenge!

Glenda said...

I love tags and this one is a keeper! Love the pretty yellow rose as well. Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

Teresa said...

Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful tag with all of us on the RRR Challenge for this month. Love those flowers too :)

Jan Marie said...

Oh Karen, this is lovely. Love the soft colors and bright accent, along with all of the flowers and bits of seam binding, lace and my favorite: the scripture! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous! Blessings!

lost coast scrapper said...

Very pretty tag! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

lost coast scrapper said...

Very pretty tag! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

Rebekah Weckerly said...

Very pretty, Karen!!!

creative lady said...

Nice tag, thanks for joining Craft Hoarders Anonymous.

Unknown said...

Lovely tag. The combination of flowers, leaves and lace is spot on. Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders Anon :)

Gloria Stengel said...

Well, you know how I love me some WOC flowers! Did you see their DT call....tempting, very tempting! Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Hoarders!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...