***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Monday, September 22, 2014

Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge #16

Hi!
I am excited to share with you from Craft Hoarders Anonymous today.
 
Most paper crafters also love school and office supplies. We love crayons, markers, shaped paperclips, notepads, folders, and more! If you hoard school and office products, get them out! Use them up! Use at least one item that is really a school or office supply on your project. 
Our Sponsors: Heartfelt Creations, Crafty Secrets, Lindy's Stamp Gang
 
This challenge came at the perfect moment -I just started college classes.
I couldn't just carry a plain ole notebook-could I??
 
I altered a composition book using Heartfelt Creations Designer Paper.
I love fussy cutting their paper.  I really didn't want a lot of bulk on top since I will be using it a lot, I fussy cut flowers.  To add some WOW-I distressed the edges with vintage photo distress ink and added Bisque liquid pearls
to the centers.  When adding them to your project, put some flat and add dimensionals to some to overlap and add depth.
The pearls are all from Wild Orchid Crafts.
 

Now-you've got to head over the Craft Hoarders Anonymous blog and enter Challenge #16 yourself!!  You could win some fabulous prizes!!

Thanks to Gloria for allowing me to guest design with her and her fabulous Design Team!!

3 comments:

Gloria Stengel said...

I love that you made something that you can use! This is so pretty! I am sure you will get tons of comments on it when your fellow students see it! Thanks so much for being one of our guests this month!

Glenda said...

What a lovely creation! I love the row of pearls down the side as well as the great papers you chose to grace your notebook. Thanks for being a guest designer at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

wendipooh13 said...

great altered notebook and love your colors!!!! beautiful!!!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...