***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Monday, May 26, 2014

Scraps Challenge

Today was the perfect day to enter the challenge over at Our Creative Corner.
Their challenge is to use scraps.  Who doesn't have tons of those??

I was cleaning up my desk and straightening out leftovers from previous projects.
This card was made totally from scraps (well almost-the yellow cardstock was cut a couple of weeks ago)
 The little girl is a business card from LaLa Land where I ordered some things.  The Dream sentiment inside and out was printed a while back for a journal I made.  The flower, birdcage, leaf die -I don't even know how long I've had it.  I always cut and make too many things!

The inside of the card -I save all paper scraps in a two 3 drawer bins.  I highly recommend it.  When I need a scrap-I already have them color coordinated.  I love it!

2 comments:

Lisa Minckler said...

Amazing job and you nailed that challenge, no doubt!! I love that you mention you use a 3 drawer holder for scraps. I do too, but not for color, but size..LOL. I hate throwing anything away. Best of luck with this challenge. Your card is wonderful and that sentiment is terrific.
Lisa x

Laurart said...

Such a cute card! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Our Creative Corner! Love from Laura xxx

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...