***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Friday, May 16, 2014

PTT Mixed Media Canvas

Did you see this hint and follow it here?
 
This mixed media piece is one of my favorite canvas art that I've created.
 There are lots of layers.  Stencils.  Paint.  The heart was handcut from cardboard.  I mostly used gelatos to color it.  I drew the girl and added her to the canvas separately.  The words were cut using my cricut in two different fonts.  To finish the edges, I use a sea sponge and added brown acrylic paint.



I hope you join our Party Time Tuesday's blog.  Be a regular follower.  We have inspiration on a daily basis.  There are also challenges with prizes!!

Come on back-any time!  Hugs!

 

3 comments:

Puddin N Pie said...

I love this canvas, it's beautiful!

Lisa Minckler said...

It's gorgeous!! You can't help but smile. :D

Natalie said...

Love your beautiful artwork!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...