***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Friday, April 11, 2014

Grandbaby Photo mat display

This week at Paper Artsy, Michelle Webb did a photo book.
 
I've had some photo mats in my stash for a long time that I had bought at Goodwill.
I refurbished 3 different frame mats using Michelle's technique.
The ABC stencil I used is Stencils by Retta FOUND HERE
 
I attached them with a one inch navy blue strip of cardstock. When I put the backs onto the frame mats I sandwiched the cardstock strip. It's not coming apart!

It stands up and is currently sitting on my mantel!!
Thanks Michelle for the inspiration.

4 comments:

Julie Lee said...

Lovely work! Julie Ann xxx

Retta said...

I hadn't seen this yet I think those pics are priceless, so sweet! The technique is a keeper! Another great project!

Darcy Marshall said...

Aww this is so sweet, what a lovely thing to have on display.

Hazel Agnew said...

Beautiful work to complement beautiful photos.

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...