***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Paper Artsy Guest Designer!!

I have some great news to share!!
I am going live as a guest designer for Paper Artsy today!
 
If you haven't heard of them-you've got to check them out.
 
 
They have lots of talented designers that show mixed media techniques several times a week.  They also sell some top of the line paints and stamp sets and other mixed media products.
 
My project today features two of their Fresco paints. 
Spanish Mulberry and Rose.
The names they have for the paints are even cool!
 
Here's a sneak peek at part of the process I did on my altered box.
To see the rest-you've got to go to their website!
 
I really hope you'll be inspired to try it yourself. It feel amazing to take something and change it into a beautiful finished product!
 
 

2 comments:

Darcy Marshall said...

Well done Karen, thanks for being a part of the blog today.

Lisa Minckler said...

Yes, well done! I loved seeing the transformation on your box over at the blog. Beautiful work! :D So happy for you.
hugs,
Lisa x

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...