***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Christmas Tissue Box

Christmas Tissue Box
 
Picked up the wooden (or MDF) box at Goodwill. Very sturdy.
Covered all four sides with same background paper, but did a different focal point on each side.
 
Love the colors of this designer paper.
 Some K and company die cuts are put on top of a handmade rosette.
 The two large flowers I made using Stampin Up die Bigz Flowers.  The smaller ones are from Wild Orchid.  The top paper is brown and run thru my Big shot with some mahogany glaze brayered on my embossing folder.

2 comments:

Marisa Job said...

This is the prettiest tissue box!! I think I want to make one too.

Lisa Minckler said...

Oh my goodness...this is perfect!! Makes me think I wouldn't mind having a cold as much. :)
hugs,
Lisa x

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...