***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Friday, August 30, 2013

C'est Magnifique Sketch with G45 Le Cirque paper

I love following C'est Magnifique.  Their sketches are always wonderful.
Here's the August Sketch.
 
I've been using some G45 Le Cirque paper.  I wanted to incorporate that with their sketch.
Here's my result (sorry it's crooked!)


I love how you can fussy cut details from their paper to use.  Look at this fabulous conversation scene between the circus characters! 

Hope you all have a FABULOUS FRIDAY!!!!

Layout is for sale at my Etsy Shop -KC Inspired


2 comments:

Lisa Minckler said...

You've brought the best of the best under the big top together here and it looks fantastic!!!! Incredible job with that very complex sketch :)
hugs and happy Friday right back at you!
Lisa ;)

Marisa Job said...

Beautiful project!! Love the paper too!! Hugs!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...