***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Friday, July 5, 2013

I Believe in Miracles!



My third post today! I'm on a roll!

Mojo Monday is celebrating 300 challenges!  Isn't that a terrific accomplishment?
I couldn't let that pass without playing along.

This sweet itty bitty stamp was perfect.  I dolled her up with some skeleton leaves and twine.
Colored her with prisma pencils. Used distress ink around all edges.
I entered Mojo Monday and Unity Friends with Flair

16 comments:

Ruby said...

This is a really pretty card.

LauraEva said...

This is a great card!

Gaylynn said...

Awe, this is a sweet window scene. Looks mighty cute in your design. :)

Miwa said...

Very pretty card!

Linda said...

this is very cute!

Meredith said...

Super cute! I love the way you grouped the layers on your card!

Edna Morrisedie said...

yes, a lovely card, this is one of my all time favourite unity stamps and you did such a great job with it!

Angeline Choo said...

That's such a sweet stamp!

Kris said...

Great card with those soft colors.

JPScraps said...

The card is just adorable!

Donna Mack said...

Nice, soft card! Very sweet!

Kary said...

Such a sweet card, Karen!! Love that image and the lovely embellishments.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Lovely layers, and WTG with the skeleton leaf. I can never figure out where to add them in!

Julie Odil said...

I think three posts in a day is an accomplishment, too. Great card!

Scrapper Myra said...

Sweet card. You are on fire with your multiple posts. Go KC! Go KC!

Sandy Ang said...

it's adorable

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...