***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Stamp N Doodle-No Embellishments



This is my last week on Stamp N Doodle design team.  I've gotten to work with a lot of fabulous digital images.   I want to thank Lynne Crosskill for having me.  
Please check out her amazing online store Stamp N Doodle.

This weeks challenge is NO Embellishments.
I though that would be difficult, but I had recently done this background using a stencil and distress inks.  Thought it would be perfect with Lynne's digi.
I colored the image with Prisma pencils and fussy cut it out. 
I really love how it looks.
I hope you'll feel inspired to join in our challenge and check out Stamp N Doodle store.
Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Nicecrane Designs said...

Love the soft coloring Karen,,,,,very well done my friend.

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...