***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Beginnings @ Stamp N Doodle



Happy New Year!
New beginnings are always nice.
This week at Stamp N Doodle we're creating something for  a "new beginning". 
Marriage, baby, job, whatever you can think of.

I've altered a tissue box.
Used 99% Graphic 45 paperline Little Darlings




 I hope you jump over to Stamp N Doodle and check out my other design teams beautiful creations.

If you'd like an opportunity to win a free digi-be sure an create an link up your own New Beginning project.

I'm entering the same challenge at
Unique Crafters Challenge 

Bunny Zoe's Crafts 

Oozak 

Natalie and Amy; favorite things  -G45 paper, lace flowers, fussy cutting and altering items.

Through the Craftroom Door



5 comments:

Sandy said...

Hi Karen, this is just gorgeous, love all those vintage images and beautiful lace!!!
Wishing you a happy 2013
Hugs, Sandy

Marisa Job said...

Wow! This tissue box is amazing!!! Love all the pretty details!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

How fun!

Nicecrane Designs said...

Absolutely so stunning box,,,,, love it, love it,,,,,,,,woww,wowwww very well done karen.

angelwhispers said...

Wow I love it what a fabulous creationa and my favourite papers just yummy!!! Thanks for joining us over at Amy & Natalie's this month Love Chanelle xxx

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...