***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Friday, January 11, 2013

Be Mine Valentine


Unity Stamp Love in Return set highlighted.
Stamped red and brown Momento ink on the designer paper. 
Made my tag using a thick felt heart (found at Goodwill) that I sprayed with Cranberry ink and then rubbed antique linen distress ink on top.
Adhered to DP with glossy accents.
stamped and punched another US Original and distressed the edges.
stamped US label and cut out and distressed edges. (Be Mine is stamp from Recollections)
added bow made with crochet yarn and a button.

Here's the link for this stamp set: http://unitystampco.com/shop/love-in-return/

23 comments:

Diana Fernandez said...

This is a very cute card!! I love that Be Mine!

Angeline Choo said...

I Love all the layering and texture! Lovely !!

JPScraps said...

Fantastic mixed media card!

Nine said...

Awesome !

Meredith said...

Wow, what a great collage card! The colors you chose are gorgeous.

Gwen said...

SUPER classy Valetine! Love it all!

Cynthia said...

Fun design! Love the collaged elements.

Jen M said...

So pretty! I love all of the different elements and the layering!

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Karen! Hope this finds you doing well. We all sure miss you at WAW, and hope you will come by soon to play along with us. This week's theme is HEARTS. HHmmmm!
We would love to have you join us. Hope that all is well with you and yours.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Ruby said...

Very pretty card.

Noelle Reese said...

This is so pretty. I really love the background!

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

cool... love that background!

Kary said...

What a sweet card!! Love the heart and the layering.

Julie Odil said...

I love how you made that background. Really lovely card.

Sue D said...

Great card--I like the felt heart.

Lindsey said...

Beautiful! Love the colours and collage-y feel of this card.

angie/shuggy said...

pretty card.

Scrapper Myra said...

Karen. I love your card.

Amber Sheaves said...

So lovely. Love all the stamping you did!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I am wild about the background you have created!

Emily Keaton said...

Great choices of rubber stamps for this awesome card! I love all the details you included.

jennifer mitten said...

Great card, love all the stamped "textures."

Unknown said...

very pretty!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...