***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Stamp N Doodle-Christmas Recipes


This week at Stamp N Doodle the design team is cooking up something special!
Featuring Christmas Recipes.
 Sticking with my canvas ideas-I've included a Recipe For a Happy Home.  My SND image was colored with Derwent Pencils.  I made the lace flower by hot gluing lace in a circle and adding a metal center piece from Bo Bunny and a La Petite flower in the middle.
 The background was painted, dabbed with paper towels, applied crackle paint, dabbed brown and copper over top. I lov making things look weathered! My new "thing".

 I hope you'll hop on over to Stamp N Doodle and join in the fun.  There's always a prize!!



1 comment:

Karen Letchworth said...

What a darling project, my friend. I miss you already. (boo-hoo)
OK, you know what else????!!!! Now that you've stepped down from the DT, I expect to see your sweet projects linked up in our challenges. We are SO close to making the 100 mark at WAW this week. Come by and link up. I really hope to see you each week so I will remember to come by and see you!
Hope all is well, and keep in touch.
Hugs,
Karen

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...