***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Anything Goes @ Stamp N Doodle


This week at Stamp N Doodle we're having ANYTHING GOES

I did some dog treats bag as you can see. I have a couple of furbabies we get presents for.
I layered three designer papers and then added a tag with my Sleeping Puppies image.
You can get some beautiful animal digital images at Stamp N Doodle

 Please head over to our blog and see my creative teammates.  They have some AWESOME creations!

Have a great day!


1 comment:

Esther Asbury said...

I love your cute little doggie treats --- you did them up so pretty!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...