***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Nice Crane Vintage Images


Here's what I've been working on the last couple of days.
The images are from Nice Crane Designs 

This cutie pie is Dolly Dingle

 Dolly Dingle Xmas CSYou get 4 adorable images already colored (or you can get them uncolored) for only $4.50!  That is a STEAL!



 All my cards here started with a 4 1/4 X 5 1/2 Crumb Cake. Cherry Cobbler is a perfect match up.  I wanted to keep them CAS.  They all have the same verse inside.  I stamped a little sentiment on the envelopes.

I hope you'll check out the wonderful images Nice Crane Designs have.   Come back tomorrow for another set of vintage Christmas cards from his inventory.


1 comment:

Nicecrane Designs said...

OMG, I haven´t watch these sooo funny Dolly dingle, Cards ,,,,,, woww, woww,wowww soooo cuteeeeee Karen.

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...