***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Anything Goes @ Stamp N Doodle


Do you LOVE these Sleeping Puppies by Lauren Curtis? I do!
Anyone that knows me -I love dogs ever since we got our sweet Harley & especially since we've added Snickers.
 Paper from Paper Studio.  Image colored with Derwent Colorsoft pencils.

 Here's the inside-I used Recollections stamps. Colored my bulbs with glitter glue and perfect pearls.

I hope you join us for our ANYTHING GOES challenge.  You could win from our own Stamp N Doodle store!

Check it out here http://stamp-n-doodle.blogspot.com/
We have many talented designers-you've got to stop in and see what they've created.

AND



Will enter:
Stampin Sisters In Christ – For A Child
Joanna Sheen Challenge – Cold and Frosty
Dream Valley Challenges – Anything Goes
Make It Monday – Always ANYTHING GOES!
Victorine Stamps – Anything Christmas
Christmas Card Challenge (anything goes – all challenges are optional) – optional challenge – Double Embossing
Crafts And Me– non-traditional Christmas
Paper Crafting Journey– Anything Goes
Just Keep On Creating– Christmas

1 comment:

Marisa Job said...

What a cute Christmas card! Love the puppies image!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...